Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Music Monday, OST Pick: DTLY Opening Song

I love the tempo of this song, though I really don't know the title but it was sung by Magic Power or is it the title of the song? If you know, pls correct me.

video uploaded by liteddie21



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

3 comments:

LadyJava said...

Happy MM

Admin said...

what's the title of that Taiwanese drama? btw, I love asian dramas too! happy MM, kabayan :)

Mekinudols
www.mekinudols.info

Namz said...

Catchy one :) Happy MM!

Namz MM post I'm Free