Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Currently Watching: Myung Wol the Spy

Crazy. This is the best word befitting KDrama: Myung Wol the Spy. The script is crazy, the actors are crazy and I for watching is also crazy.


I was really baffled that they would make a comedy about North Korean spy, I was pretty sure the South and the North are not in good terms. So for the drama to depict the North Koreans spy as comedic is quite unnerving. Am I being pathetic? Thinking it would damage the already damaged relationship.

About the actors, I was really curious about Eric. I admit he has this male charisma, but I guess I don’t dig him. I still prefer the boy-next-door type like Jang Geun Seok and Jung Il Woo.

I am at ep 6 already and I intend to watch till the end because it was funny and my curiosity (about the N-S thing). It also serves as my buffer while waiting for new eps of You’ve Fallen For Me and TwDrama: Drunken To Love You.


No comments: