Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Music Monday, OST Pick: Because I Miss You

It's been a long time since my last Music Monday entry, and what do we have here?

My Lee Sin and Gyu Won! Because I Miss You, the title of the song from KDrama You've Fallen For Me aka Heartstrings.


video uploaded byElvie1412, thanks!



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

3 comments:

 gmirage said...

I'm not much into Korean songs as I am with Japanese, but I love the feel good tone of this one. Happy MM! -http://musik.gmirage.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing a great song - Happy MM

Namz said...

Awesome ballad. I love it :) Thanks for sharing. Happy MM!

Namz recent post Love Will Set You Free