Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Monday to Sunday Drama Sched

I was looking for another drama to watch together with KDramas Protect the Boss, Scent of a Woman and Myung Wol the Spy. These are all currently running dramas so there are gaps in between the actual airings and release of English subbed parts.

Mon & Tues – Myung Wol the Spy
Wed & Thurs – Protect the Boss
Sat & Sun – Scent of a Woman

And I found the JDrama adaptation of You’re Beautiful (Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Seok) called Ikemen desu ne.

While watching the first ep, I can’t help but to compare and I know I shouldn’t since they are the same.

That’s why it is called adaptation girl!

Okay, my bad.

So no comparison from now on. The three original A.N.Jell members are Ren, Shu and Yuki, and the cause of all these confusion is Mio the brother of Miko. I am guessing their ages are 16-18 because they all look young, but when I checked their ages are 20-24, still young to my standards.

Fri – Ikemen desu ne

So that fills the schedule.


No comments: