Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

KDrama: Can't Lose

About bickering husband and wife in the midst of divorce procedings, did I forgot to mention both are successful lawyers?



The wife - Choi Ji Woo, last time I watch her was on the season KDrama Winter Sonata (which I honestly didn't watch till the end because I hate sad endings).



The husband - Yoon Sang Hyun of My Fair Lady and Secret Garden.

Ep 2 is already up with english sub but I guess I have to wait at least till ep 8 before starting to watch.

---
Details
Title: 지고는 못살아 / Jigoneun Motsala
Also known as: I Can't Live Losing
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2011-Aug-24 to 2011-Oct-??
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Synopsis
Eun Jae and Hyung Woo are both highly competent lawyers who met and fell in love at first sight without knowing each other's occupations, but are now in the midst of their divorce proceedings. Their relationship was initially sweet and loving, but their marriage slowly began to crack under their constant fights.

Cast
Choi Ji Woo as Lee Eun Jae
Yoon Sang Hyun as Yun Hyung Woo
Kim Jung Tae as Go Ki Chan
Jo Mi Ryung as Kim Young Joo

Details from Drama Wiki

No comments: