Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Simple Pero Rock

This is a blog review entry for Bambie’s My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf Anniversary Contest.



This site really rocks, not to mention the site’s owner - red or marose or redamethyst.


Just by the name and site itself, you can clearly say that this working mom, blogger, ptc-forum and other online earning site addict’s favorite color is red. The site is neatly set-up with a lot of red, pink and girly stuffs (flowers, etc).


She’s into a lot of good Memes that I also adopted upon seeing on her blog such as Post-It Tuesday and Boggle Me Thursday.


And she surely loves contest! She sponsors and joins a lot (she even had a separate blog for contests alone). And the latest news was she won $100 in the You Say Too bookmarking contest, congrats red!


I’ll not elaborate more on this review because since she is one of my sponsors in the upcoming YTBC (Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest) I promised to make another review of her blogs.


2 comments:

redamethyst said...

hello. thanks for this nice review. :)

Sherry said...

I like this blog, the template very pretty too.