Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

My Flower Boy - Jung Il Woo is back

Oh my! This is what I am waiting for! Almost 2 months of KDrama drought and Flower Boy Ramyun Shop had me with just this wink!


I am guilty of playing favorites with Jung Il Woo as one of my flower boys (Jang Geun Seok as the other one), having the title role and the male lead. Of course I would follow or watch blindly. But even though it is JIW, I find the first ep really really entertaining. JIW's rotten-bad-boy-spoiled attitude is so cute! I am still getting the hang of the female lead and the rest of the gang. For now all my eyes are glued to my JIW.


Could you blame me?

2 comments:

momobubbles said...

Hi! I just randomly found your blog, and it gave me goosebumps just by reading the blog on Jung Il Woo. I find this blog as mine 'cause all the blogs, drams,actors written here are my likes and all my favorites too... It's quite amazing for me that I have found this amazing blog. At first I am only into Horror movies then shifted to Asian dramas as well. and lastly my biased is Jang Geun Suk cri^^ isn't we are just alike? Keep it up chingu.. fighting! kamsahamnida for sharing ^^

Unknown said...

glad u like my blog! and shares my Jung Il Woo- Jang Geun Seok love! don't have a tumblr acct that's why can't visit u back...