Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Playful Kisses

Time out with MGIG (since I’ve watched all eps to date), time for PK!


As I’ve said in my previous posts (sorry for being makulit), PK is the Korean adaptation of Itazura na Kiss (Jdrama, anime and manga) and It Started With A Kiss (TwDrama).

ISWAK is one of my fave TwDrama so I really set my eyes for PK, not to mention Kim Hyun Joong (Ji Hoo of BOF) will play the male lead.

So much with the intro, let’s get to the drama itself.

As most of the Kdramaddicts out there, ep 1 was a huge disappointment: story, acting and rating-wise. But I did not falter (like in ISWAK I nearly gave up watching it after watching the first few eps) and sure enough the story and acting picked up as they move to the next ep. Not sure about the ratings though. KHJ is slowly proving his worth as an actor not just a pretty boy.

I’m done last night with ep 4 and I can’t wait to watch ep 5 and 6 which are scheduled to be shown next Wed and Thurs at MBC Korea (so we have to wait for 2 to 3 days for the eng subbed).

I’m pretty confident this will be the next big KDrama to hit the Asian boobtube.

No comments: