Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Drama Club #2: Heading to the Ground


I saw this Kdrama while I was checking the Korean channels on my Direct TV. I know most of those shows are unsubbed but who cares? I got to check the new dramas which I can later on research and download. But for this particular drama, I am finding it hard to get the subbed version. So I stubbornly watched it on Satellite Directv (yeah, the unsubbed) just to get the flow of the story. It is quite good I must say.


The main leads are U-know Yunho a member of KPop group TVXQ and Go Ah Ra. I’ll have an update once I watched the complete subbed version at DirectTV. I hope soon!



Details

§ Title: 맨땅에 헤딩 / Maen-tang-e He-ding

§ Also known as: Heading to the Ground

§ Genre: Sports, romance

§ Episodes: 16

§ Broadcast network: MBC

§ Broadcast period: 2009-Sep-09 to 2009-Nov-04

§ Air time: Wednesday & Thursdays 21:55


Synopsis

The drama about a man trying to achieve what is thought to be impossible: fulfilling his dreams of being a great soccer player. He meets Kang Hae Bin, a sports agent who tries to live her life away from the influence of her rich father.


Cast

§ Jung Yun Ho as Cha Bong Gun

§ Go Ah Ra as Kang Hae Bin

§ Lee Sang Yoon as Jang Seung Woo

§ Lee Yoon Ji as Oh Yeon Yi

No comments: