This is the first KDrama I watched (as far as I can remember), and at the end of it, I sorta decided not to watch another ever again. Why? It broke my heart to see Jenny (Song Hye Kyo) die and then Johnny (Song Seung Hun) commits suicide. I was really depressed for a while.
But my resolution was immediately broken and even had a 360 degree turn, I became addicted to KDramas and other Asian Dramas so to speak.
Autumn Tale is one the Endless Love series together with Winter Sonata, Summer Scent and Spring Waltz.
- Title: 가을동화 / Gaeul Donghwa
- Also known as: Autumn in My Heart / A Tale of Autumn / Autumn Story / Endless Love
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Episodes: 16
- Broadcast network: KBS2
- Broadcast period: 2000-Sep-18 to 2000-Nov-07
- Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
- Viewership rating: (peak) (46.1%) (average: 38.6%)
Yoon Joon-suh and Yoon Eun-suh grew up as siblings but Eun-suh was in fact from a different family as there was a mixed up at the hospital where she was borned.The switch came to light when Eun-suh was involved in a car accident and it was discovered that her blood type was different from her parents. Eun-suh's life took a complete turn when the 2 girls were returned to their respective families. Soon after, the Yoon family left for the States and Eun-suh was left living in sordid condition with her real family in Korea . Years after, Joon-suh returned to Korea and by chance the two former siblings were reunited.
- Song Seung Hun as Yun Joon Suh
- Song Hye Kyo as Yun/Choi Eun Suh
- Won Bin as Han Tae Suhk
- Han Na Na as Shin Yu Mi
- Han Chae Young as Choi/Yun Shin Ae
- Choi Woo Hyuk as young Joon Suh
- Moon Geun Young as young Eun Suh
- Lee Ae Jung as young Shin Ae
- Jung Dong Hwan as Yun Kyo Su (Joon Suh's father)
- Sun Woo Eun Sook as Lee Kyung Ha (Joon Suh's mother)
- Kim Hae Sook as Kim Soon Im (Eun Suh's mother)
- Kim Na Woon as Housekeeping supervisor
Source Drama Wiki