Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

KDrama: What's Up

Details
Title: 왓츠업 / What's Up
Previously known as: Zero Plus
Genre: Music, romance, and school
Episodes: 18
Broadcast network: MBN
Broadcast period: 2011-Dec-03 to 2012-???-??
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:00

Synopsis
A drama revolving around music and the romance between students enrolled in the theatrical department of a university.

Cast
Im Joo Hwan as Jang Jae Hun
Im Joo Eun as Oh Doo Ri
Kang Dae Sung as Ha Do Sung
Jang Hee Jin as Eun Chae Young
Oh Man Suk as Sunwoo Young
Lee Soo Hyuk as Lee Soo Bin

Source Dramawiki

1 comment:

Maricel Tan said...

Good day dear! Just so you know, I'm currently organizing my emails so I made another email account solely for my email subscriptions due to the fact that my personal email is starting to become clogged by a lot of emails from those whom I subscribed to.

So I'll be unsubscribing from my leciram071407@hotmail.com email and instead use maricel_subscriptions@hotmail.ph.

Thanks! :)