Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dreaming of Dream High

One more day to Dream High's finale.


I can't wait to watch it whether subbed or not.


I'm really curious of who will be "K". I guess it will be Baek Hee (Ham Eun Jung) though I initially wanted it to be Sam Dong (Kim Soo Hyun). But as long as Sam Dong ended up with Hye Mi (Suzy) I'm good with that.


Here's the scene I like in ep 14, when Sam Dong, Hye Mi and Jin Gook were planning on their music videos. They wanted to show the improvements they undergone during the past year – Jin Sook mellowed down (he used to fight a lot), Sam Dong became confident (he’s a country bumpkin) while Hye Mi became humane (doesn’t have emotion or doesn’t know how to express herself).


For ep 15, I soo love the moment when Hye Mi realizes she like Sam Dong.

Love love love, I want your love.



No comments: